The RAC Deluxe RetroDrain is constructed of aluminum and stainless steel for durability and designed for use with single ply, BUR and modified bitumen roofing systems.
- Extra large flange
- Recessed metal clamping ring
- Oversized drain strainer
- Compatibility with PVC or cast iron leader pipes
- Easy installation saves time and money
- Drain flange ensures positive attachment of flashing membrane and a consistent, stable attachment to the substrate outside of the existing drain bowl.
- Strainer dome features a low profile base to promote drainage and the large diameter provides added flow capacity and minimizes damming.
- 9-in. long drain stem accommodates most existing field conditions with custom drain pipe lengths available for quick turn elbows and deep existing drain bowls.
- The aluminum clamping ring is secured with stainless steel studs and recessed into the drain flange to maximize drainage.
- The RAC Backflow Compression Seal is quickly activated at drain flange level and protects the roofing system and building contents from water backup damage.
- Saves time and money by allowing easy installation from the rooftop without disturbing occupants.
OlyFlow RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications.
Installed from the roof surface, OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.
Approvals & Standards:
ANSI/SPRI RD-1 is a national performance standard for retrofit roof drains. While most retrofit drains are not tested to this standard, OlyFlow Insert Drains – including the RAC Deluxe RetroDrain with RAC Backflow Compression Seal – exceed the standard, which requires that the seal hold a 10-ft. column of water for 24 hours without leaking.
IAPMO PS 97-96 is a standard plumbing industry test designed to check for leakage at connections under a 10-ft. head of water for a 24-hour period. The Smith-Emery Company, a nationally recognized independent test laboratory providing physical testing of construction related materials, performed this test. The RAC Deluxe RetroDrain produced no leakage.
|0.080-in. thick aluminum
||Watertight RAC Backflow Compression Seal requires 7/16-in. wrench
|18-in. x 18-in. with sump area
||14-in. diameter, 4-in. high, made of 0.080-in. thick aluminum; vandal-resistant model available
||0.125-in. thick aluminum recessed