Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hy-Tech Products's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hy-Tech Products's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hy-Tech Products at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hy-Tech Products's web site are provided "as is". Hy-Tech Products makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hy-Tech Products does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hy-Tech Products or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hy-Tech Products's Internet site, even if Hy-Tech Products or a Hy-Tech Products authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hy-Tech Products's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hy-Tech Products does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hy-Tech Products may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hy-Tech Products does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hy-Tech Products has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hy-Tech Products of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Hy-Tech Products's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Google Advertising Network
Product Sales Terms
The following terms and conditions govern the sales of the seller, whether made pursuant to oral or written orders to its representatives or salesmen.
- In remitting or corresponding please refer to our invoice number.
- All goods are shipped F.O.B. our warehouse.
- Claims for loss or damage in transit must be filed against the carrier by buyer.
- By accepting these goods, buyer agrees to pay seller’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs
- as shall be fixed by the courts in the event of suit to enforce payment.
- By accepting these goods, buyer agrees to pay finance charges of 1.5% per month on all past due invoices, 18% per annum.
- Purchaser agrees to waive any and all privileges and rights which they may have under Ohio Statutes relating to venue, as it now exists or may thereafter be amended, and under any other statute, administrative provision or state court in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
We cannot anticipate all conditions under which this information and our products, or the products of other manufacturers in combination with our products may be used. We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety and suitability and liability of our products. Users are advised to make their own tests to determine the safety and suitability of each product's combination for their own purposes. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we sell the products without warranty and buyers and users assume all responsibility and liability; expressed or implied, for loss or damage arising from the handling and use of our products whether used alone or in combination with other products.
No merchandise may be returned for credit without a return authorization and is subject to a 30% re-stocking fee. Goods will only be accepted for return within 30 days from the delivery date. Credits will be issued as an in-house credit to be used towards future purchases.
Credit card payments are due at the time of the purchase. After that time, a 3 ½% convenience fee per invoice will be charged.
On large special orders, not placed through the website, we reserve the right to request an electronic funds transfer for payment, prior to shipment.
Hy-Tech Products ships to the following locations:
- The United States
- Puerto Rico
Hy-Tech Products offers the following shipping methods to meet your needs: UPS and Fedex LTL.
NOTE: Delivery is not available for P.O. Box addresses.
All efforts are made for orders to ship within 24 hours of placement. Shipment cut off time each day is 3:30 est.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling charges will be displayed on the summary page during checkout.