The Smith 4-in. 0209Y is a horizontal water closet fitting to provide support for shallow, rough-in siphon jet water closets and 2-in. auxiliary no-hub inlets. The 4-in. water closet fitting saves floor and chase space, and works well with low flush toilets.
- 2-in. auxiliary No-Hub inlet on center line of water closet outlet. This picks up urinal mounted back-to-back with water closet.
- Rear support lug and –M51 anchor foot assembly regularly furnished.
- Neoprene faceplate gasket.
- Thrust bearing nuts and washers.
- Finished 4-in. adjust to wall coupling.
- Closet outlet gasket.
- Approx. weight: 61 lbs.
The water closet outlet gasket regularly finished is made of molded neoprene. It is designed to fit the water closet outlet dimensions and configurations show in the ANSI Standard 112.19.2M-1995 Figure 13B.
Adjust-to-Wall Type Outlet Connection
The Smith Adjust-to-Wall outlet connection provides adjustment at the face of the wall at the time the fixture is set; thus compensating for wall construction variations. The © dimension is measured from the front of the face plate to the finished wall.
To properly determine the length of the nipple required, deduct 1-in. from the © dimension. The Adjust-to-Wall coupling will provide 0.5-in. horizontal adjustment in either direction with the coupling extended 5/16-in. past the face of the finished wall.
Nipple Lengths Available
||© Min (in.)
||© Max (in.)