The Smith 1330 8.5-in. roof drain is used in flat roofs, and its small diameter pan makes it ideal for gutters and valleys where space is limited. The flashing clamp holds flashing and roofing materials without puncturing.
The low profile poly dome provides sufficient free area to drain rainwater, and guards the drain sump and connecting piping against debris. Aluminum, cast iron, galvanized cast iron and rough bronze domes are also available. It is regularly furnished with a duco cast iron body, and a combination flashing clamp / gravel stop.
Smith 1330 Options and Engineering Specs
Standard Smith 1330 Roof Drain
Smith 1340 Roof Drain Side Outet
* This dimension to internal stop of Speedi-Set Gastket.
△ Same for caulk, no-hub and Speedi-Set, 4-1/4 for Threaded.
|Outlet Size (A)
Recommended Deck Openings
|Outlet Size (in.)
||With Sump Receiver (in.)
||Without Sump Receiver (in.)
|2 - 4 in.
||7 3/4 dia.
Smith 1330 Spare Parts & Accessories
Purchase the Smith 1330 roof drain as a complete drain above, or buy only the parts you need.
Smith 1330 Cast Iron Dome
The Smith 1330 small cast iron dome is low profile, while still providing sufficient free area for quick rainwater drainage. It’s grating protects the drain sump and connected piping from debris.
- Outside Dome Diameter: 6 5/8 in. (outside of tabs)
Smith 1330 Small Cast Iron Drain Ring
- 3 Bolt Hole Pattern: 4-1/2 in. bolt to adjacent bolt
- Outside Diameter: 7-3/4 in.
- Casting #: JR630 04015
Smith Bolt Kit for 1330
- Fits Smith 1010, 1310 and 1330 standard roof drains
- Four bolts per kit
Smith Stainless Steel Bolt Kit for 1330
- 5/16-18 in. x 1 in. hex bolt
- 5/16-18 in. x 1 in. nom washer
- Includes four bolts and washers per kit
- Caulk Outlet
- No-Hub Outlet
- Aluminum Dome (-AD)
- Cast Iron Dome (-CID)
- Galvanized Cast Iron Dome (-CIDG)
- Galvanized Cast Iron Body & Collar (-G)
- Rough Bronze Dome (-RBD)