The Olympic SpeedTite Mechanical Seal includes “drop-in-ready” packaging making it the fastest installed drain on the market, and requiring no tools.
- A one-piece, heavy-duty cast aluminum strainer dome
- Extra large flange
- Easy installation to save time and money
- Variety of coatings, including TPO or PVC
*Custom lengths available
- The Olympic SpeedTite Mechanical Seal (patent pending) can be made watertight in seconds without using any tools.
- Installs in half the time of other insert drains, enhancing productivity.
- Exceeds ANSI/SPRI RD-1 for back flow prevention.
- A one-piece, seamless body, and the heavy-duty cast aluminum strainer dome and clamping ring provide strength and durability.
- Maximum inside diameter drain stem for improved flow performance.
- Extra-large flange allows positive attachment of roof flashing membrane.
- The Olympic SpeedTite Mechanical Seal provides a symmetrical seal to the inside of the drain leader and offers improved flow performance.
- Available with a TPO or PVC coated flange for hot-air weld flashing.
Approvals & Standards:
ANSI/SPRI RD-1 is a national performance standard. OlyFlow® Drains – including the OMG SpeedTite Roof Drain – exceed the standard, which requires that the seal hold a 10-ft. (3m) column of water for 24 hours without leaking.
|11 gauge (0.125-in./3.18-mm.) spun aluminum
||OMG Speedtite Mechanical Seal
|17-in. (432-mm.) diameter with sump area
|10-in. (254-mm.) length
||Cast aluminum (Not in TPO- and PVC-coated models)