Designed for existing through-wall/ side-wall or scupper drainage pipes, the aluminum and stainless steel drain components provide durability and compatibility with single ply, BUR and modified bitumen roofing systems.
A metal clamping assembly creates a compression type termination in both vertical and horizontal wall flashings. The drain’s patented RAC Backflow Compression Seal allows for attachment to PVC or cast iron leader pipes.
The 4-in. OMG Scupper RetroDrain is made of aluminum and stainless steel. It includes:
- Patented RAC Backflow Compression Seal
- Removable drain strainer
- Pre-punched drain flange
- Easy installation saves time and money
*Custom configurations available
- The RAC Backflow Compression Seal is quickly activated at drain flange level to protect the roofing system and building contents from water backup damage.
- 0.125-in. metal clamping ring assembly provides a compression type termination for the vertical and horizontal roof flashings.
- Stainless steel studs and lock nuts secure clamping ring assembly to the drain flange.
- 0.060-in. thick drain strainer is easily secured to the drain body with four stainless steel wing nuts to protect against rooftop debris.
- Pre-punched drain flange provides stable attachment to the wall and roof deck.
- For use with all types of roof covers.
OlyFlow® RetroDrains are designed to replace existing drains in reroofing applications.
Installed from the roof surface, OlyFlow RetroDrains are engineered to be installed without removing the existing plumbing or fixture while providing a watertight connection to the roof system and the existing plumbing.
Approvals & Standards:
ANSI/SPRI RD-1, a national performance standard for retrofit roof drains, ensures the Scupper RetroDrain exceeds the standard, which requires that the seal hold a 10-ft. column of water for 24 hours without leaking.
IAPMO PS 97-96, a standard plumbing industry test designed to check for leakage at connections under a 10-ft. head of water for a 24-hour period. The Scupper RetroDrain produced no leakage.
The following data is constant for all OMG Scupper RetroDrains.
|0.080-in. thick aluminum
||Watertight RAC Backflow Compression Seal requires 7/16-in. wrench
|16-in. x 10-in. x 10-in.
||0.060-in. thick aluminum
||0.125-in. thick metal