The Froet Drain® 100C3 and 100C4 bi-functional roof drains have two independent systems, each with an inlet and outlet. It can be used in any flat roof construction.
All parts are cast iron, not including the steel overflow riser pipe. Connections are all no hub.
- Standard roof drain supplied with 5-in. high primary strainer and 6-in. high overflow.
- Low profile roof drain with 3-in. high primary strainer and 4-in. high overflow.
- Ultra low profile roof drain with 1.3-in. high primary strainer and 2-in. high overflow.
- Ultra low profile
- Low profile
- Deck clamp
- Alternate deck clamp
- Drain pan
- Sump drain pan
- Deck mounting plate
- Finishing ring
- Overflow strainer
- Overflow strainer low profile
- Elevation ring for 1-1/2-in. insulation
- Elevation ring for 2-in. insulation
- IRMA roof guard
- 2 to 6-in. ring extension
- Control flow weir
- Vent pipe
- Vandal secure strainer
Note: Overflow strainer (OFS) is not included with base drain. The OFS designation must be in part number to include overflow strainer. The vandal secure strainer is standard with the OFS, but optional when not using the OFS.
The extensions are to be used to provide clearance of the primary outlet when used with thicker decks and/or thicker insulations.
Froet Industries recommends creating a sump with the insulation to promote flow and prevent ponding due to the height of the drain ring. Ponding at the roof drain is likely to increase the frequency of the drain strainer becoming obstructed with debris.
The roofing contractor needs to install roofing membrane so as not to obstruct the primary sump area.
Froet 100C3 3-in. Bowl Dual Outlet Drain
Froet 100C4 4-in. Bowl Dual Outlet Drain