This Frank Pattern 85N no-hub, bottom-outlet roof drains are suitable for built-up hot mop and single-ply roof systems. Specifically, on roofs where water can collect. The drain's cast iron main dome body and top flange are coated for corrosion resistance.
The drain consists of:
- A cast iron main body.
- Flashing ring leaf guard.
- Top flange.
- Removable twist-off strainer dome.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- ASME A112.6.4 standards listed in IAPMO File: 4192
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
- International Plumbing Code (IPC)
Frank Pattern 85N NH Roof Drain Diagram and Specifications