The ZURN Z1321-C is self-draining, non-freeze wall hydrant with a vandal-resistant integral vacuum breaker. It is designed for commercial applications such as office buildings, apartment complexes, malls and shopping centers, schools, churches, and industrial buildings.
Regularly finished with ¾ male hose connection and includes a stainless steel face with operating key.
- Automatic draining
- Integral backflow preventer
- Copper casting
- All bronze interior parts
- Non-turning operating rod
- Free-floating compression closure valve
- Combination ¾ female solder and ¾ male pipe thread inlet connection
Available for the following wall thicknesses:
- 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 in.