The Smith 5619 is a ¼ turn, non-freeze wall hydrant with automatic draining integral vacuum breaker and dual check valve.
It is designed for interior or exterior installation on building walls where an exposed hose connection is acceptable. It provides positive non-freeze protection and is adaptable to all types of wall construction. Quarter-turn of the key allows for full-flow to be obtained.
Regularly finished with:
- Bronze quarter turn, non-freeze automatic draining hydrant.
- Stainless steel face.
- Hose connection.
- Integral vacuum breaker.
- Dual check valve.
- “T” handle key.
- Recommended wall opening 2.25 to 4-in.
- When ordering, specify wall thickness in 1-in. increments as follows 4 to 24-in.
- Manufactured with no-lead brazing rings and USDA approved lubricants.
- When wall clamp (-WC) is desired, increase wall thickness dimension by 2-in.
- Add ¾-in. to overall length when specified.
- The AB1953, California Lead Law and NSF/ANSI Standard 61-2008 – Drinking Water System Components are not applicable to Jay R. Smith hydrants as they do not convey/dispense water for human consumption through drinking or cooking.
- For Irrigation proposes only.
Meets ANSI A112.21.3M Specifications
Complies w/ ASSE 1019-B, 1052 and 1053.
IAPMO Listed-File #2749