The Josam 21500 roof drain is made of coated cast iron, and designed to be used on roofs of any size and for any type of construction. This drain includes:
- Large polypropylene locking dome.
- Large dome slots that provide maximum free area for quick rainwater drainage while protecting the drain sump and piping from debris.
- WEJLOC non-puncturing, compression flashing clamp to hold the membrane or flashing securely to the drain body.
- Integral gravel stop.
- Large sump with wide roof flange and bottom outlet.
- Available in 4 outlet options—No-Hub, Threaded, Inside Caulk and No-Hub Side.
- Drain comes standard with cast iron dome & hardware
Options and Engineering Specs
Specifications and Options
Click to View